Lab Catalog Supply Code: EEN0009
Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics
Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study the characteristics of Opto Electronic Devices. Different experiments have been included in this Opto Electronic Devices characteristics board in order that a wide range of topics on Opto Electronics Devices Characteristics be covered in a short span of time. All the circuits for obtaining the characteristics of various devices can be easily assembled on this versatile training board itself. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To study the characteristics of the following opto electronic devices :
1. Light Emitting Diode (LED).
2. Photo Diode.
3. Photo Transistor.
4. Light Dependent Resistor (L.D.R.).
5. Photo Voltaic Cell.
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
1. Two 0-10V D.C. at 100mA, continuously variable regulated Power Supplies.
2. D.C. Milli-ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-10mA.
3. . D.C Micro-ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 50mA, 500mA, 5mA and 50mA.
4. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 1V and 10V.
5. Opto Electronic Devices:
1 Light Emitting Diode (LED)
2 Photo Diode
3 Photo Transistor
4 Light Dependent Resistance (LDR)
5 Photo Voltaic Cell
6 Opto Coupler
Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics Operation Manual, Lab Instructor Guide and Student Workbook. Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics for Educational Vocational, Didactic Technical Training Equipment Labs.