Lab Catalog Supply Code: NEP0016
• A complete CDMA-Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) system
• Customized real-time software
• Analysis in Digital time, Analog time, and Frequency domain
• Separate CDMA-DSSS Modulator and Demodulator for higher learning
• More than 25 nos. of test point
• On-board BNC connector for Analog I-Q signal analysis
• Software based variable Chip rate up to maximum 10Mchip/s
• User selectable different types of Gold code
• User selectable different types of Maximum Length Sequences
• User selectable different types of Barker code
• User can design his own Gold / MLS code.
• Time and Frequency domain analysis and measurement of baseband BPSK, QPSK and OQPSK Modulation with output spectral shaping I-Q filter.
• Built-in I & Q channel root-raised Cosine filter for spectral shaping.
• Built-in Digital Data Generator
• Built-in additive White Gaussian noise (AWGN) Generator for analysis of noise gain effect on the Signal
• Built-in Frequency offset (Doppler) Generator for analysis of frequency offset effect on the Signal
• Measurement of BER with internal data which is being transmitted
• Measurement of BER with different SNR
• Standard 40 pin dual row connectors for external input and output
2. Technical Specification
• Software programmable chip rates up to maximum 10 Mchips/s
• Spreading codes :
• Gold sequences (up to 2 -1 chips)
• Maximal length sequences (maximum length 2 -1 chip)
- Barker codes (length 11, 13)
• Baseband Modulation : BPSK / QPSK / OQPSK with output spectral shaping
• Spectral shaping filter : Root-raised Cosine square root filter
• Internal generation of pseudo-random bit stream and unmodulated carrier for test purposes
• I & Q Channel DAC-10 bit@ Sampling rate 125 MSPS max.
• Anti-aliasing low pass filter with 3dB bandwidth of I & Q channel filter:
• Sallen-Key 6-pole Butterworth with cut-off frequency 13MHz
• Built-in Additive White Gaussian Noise Generator
• Built-in Frequency offset (Doppler) Generator
• Sequential code search
• Extensive monitoring : Receiver lock, Carrier frequency error, code lock, synchronization etc.
• Mains Supply : 110-220 V AC ±10%, 50/60Hz
• Operating Conditions : 0-40 C, 80% RH
• Weight : 2 Kgs. approximately
• Product Tutorial : Online (Theory, procedure, reference results, etc)
• CDMA-Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) Modulator,
CDMA Trainer Operation Manual, Lab Instructor Guide and Student Workbook. CDMA Trainer for Educational Vocational, Didactic Technical Training Equipment Labs.