Lab Catalog Supply Code: EEN0014
Experimental training board has been designed specifically for the measurement of inductance of a coil by Anderson Bridge. It includes audio amplifier with speaker for null detection (Instead of head phone) and one KHz sine wave oscillator instead of externally used decade audio frequency generator The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus.
Practical experience on these boards carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To measure the inductance of a given Coil by Anderson Bridge method.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. Anderson Bridge circuit with arms values
02. Potentiometer for varying one arm
03. Three different value inductances
04. Potentiometer with calibrated dial
05. Five capacitors selected by a band switch
06. Auio Amplifier with its IC regulated Power Supply
07. One KHz Sine Wave Oscillator with its IC regulated Power Supply
09. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.